Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Online search for an old friend from Darwen

Featured forum post: Juergen Sporkmann from Germany got in touch with Darwen Online recently in his quest to get in contact with an old friend from Darwen.

The pair had been friends in the late 1980's but have since lost contact with each other. Juergenposted a message on our forum in the hope of getting back in contact:

"Hi all,

I´m looking for an ol´mate from Darwen. I´have lost his adress and don´t know his last name. What I got is his first name, Andrew. His father makes his money with a tribe butchery, maybe now he´s retired.


Maybe someone knows him, we had some good time in the late 80´s. He visited me and I had one visit too in Darwen. Perhaps he moved away from Darwen meanwhile.


Perhaps someone has an idea to get in contact..."


No comments:

Post a Comment


Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory   My Zimbio